Friday, October 15, 2010

Little Kid T-Shirts and Onesies

Little kids like to feel special. I remember when I was a wee one, my brother and I had matching "I'm the Little Sister"/"I'm the Big Brother" t-shirts, and we wore them all the time. You know, back before my brother would drag me down the stairs by my ankles or stuff me into the laundry hamper and sit on top of it. We have a lot of pictures of vacations where we proudly wore our matching tees.

It's something you've got to take advantage of, I think. I mean, once your kids get older, it's going to be a lot of "She's looking at me!" and "Stop touching me!" I also think it helps with the initial jealousy of having a new baby in the house. We've got pictures of my brother bottle feeding me, before he turned into the Evil Thing from Planet 9 Who Wanted to Torture His Little Sister Forevermore. I think that happened when I was about seven. So seven blissful years, which we all owe to "I'm the Big Brother" shirts. I bet now that $20 seems like an awesome deal, eh? ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment